Sunday, December 22, 2013

When I don't have a man I will do it myself!

So I came across a pretty cool hunting accessory called The Game Hauler.  The name says it all.  It was designed with hauling big game in mind but it's design makes it so much more versatile.  Basically you can use it to haul anything that you can strap it to.  I decided to order a few as gifts as I had a few people in mind.  This accessory comes in different camouflage options as well as blaze orange.

This product is not only great for anyone but let's face it I think it will particularly benefit women.  With less upper body strength than most men The Game Hauler is leveraged to give you a hand.  For women who hunt on their own this is the product for you.  Please don't be too proud to admit that every great once in a while we do need a mans help.  If not, good luck dragging a 200 lb. monster all by yourself.

Check out the product for yourself @ www.thegamehauler.com and on Twitter @TheGameHauler

No comments:

Post a Comment